Monday, October 27, 2008

Zonked!!

It happenes once in a while that just dont know what to do, what to follow, or the days existance is in question. We give it many names like Zonked, dazed, lazy day, etc etc. Ever thought why it happens? I have tried many times. Alas I dont think I have reached the answer my self.
The feeling itself is pretty strange and amazing in all. you know there is something to do but you feel tied down and something is not letting you do what ever you wanted to or have to. You sitting in the cubicle of your office or in the class wonder why am I here in fact that is the place you have to be actually. May not be " The Place" but yeah quite confident that it is the right place. Yet that restless feeling and that irritation that creeps in followed by the lethargy. It feels like an tranquilizer has been shot into your system. People try various ways to avoid this feeling yet they fail as they may drive it away one day but definatly it will be back again.
I am still wondering the way to fight this. I wonder if all people have this feeling or only few. Alsoif all have then what do they do on such a day. It actually acffects your attitude as you feel a total looser on such days.
Any suggestions?

No comments: